His latest book, The Future of Work: Attract New Talent, Build Better Leaders, and Create a Competitive Organization, explores how the workplace is changing and was endorsed by business leaders such as the Chairman of KPMG, CEO of Whirlpool, CEO of Intuit, CEO of SAP, CEO of Schneider Electric, Gary Hamel, and many others.
Jacob also co-founded the FOW Community which is a network of the world’s most forward thinking organizations who come together to explore the future of work. He frequently speaks at conferences and events all over the world and contributes to media publications such as Forbes, the WSJ, USA Today, INC Magazine, CNN, and many others.
In our wide-ranging conversation, we cover many things, including:
- How AI and automation affect the jobs of tomorrow
- The five big trends transforming the future of work
- Why Jacob is optimist about the direction of the economy and workforce
- How China’s social scoring system works and why it may be Minority Report
- Why the future isn’t set in stone and what we can do about it
- When we’ll be working full time in VR
- How companies and work policies are adapting to the modern world
- Is college still necessary and relevant today?
- Which countries are best poised to succeed in future
- Why the social system may need to change and why UBI isn’t the answer
Make a Tax-Deductible Donation to Support The Disruptors