Clay Collins (@claycollins) is currently the CEO and Co-founder at Nomics and Board Chair at Drip/Leadpages which produces a free crypto market data API for enterprise level crypto investors and runs Flippening, a top 3 crypto podcast.
Before co-founding Nomics, Clay founded Leadpages, where he drove growth to over 48K paying customers (and 175 employees), led the company’s acquisition of Drip, and raised $38M in venture capital financing.
In our wide-ranging conversation, we cover many things, including:
- How blockchain and cryptocurrency threatens current political order
- The big problem with government fiat money
- Where Clay sees us headed in terms of the internet
- How your privacy is bought and sold, well beyond what you already know
- Why Clay would bet it all on Bitcoin
- The future of governance and governments
- How IoT will affect all of us
- Why building a venture funded tech startup is harder than almost anything else
- How libertarians want to recreate the internet
- Why blockchain is still a long ways off from mass market success
- What futures Clay is most worried about
- Why AI won’t be replacing all jobs soon
Make a Tax-Deductible Donation to Support The Disruptors