Eric Ladizinsky is the co-founder and Chief Scientist of D-Wave Systems (@dwavesys), the world’s first quantum computing company and the leader in the development and delivery of quantum computing systems and software. Their mission is to use quantum computing to solve some of the world’s most pressing problems.
D-Wave’s systems are being used by world-class organizations like Lockheed Martin, Google, NASA, USC, USRA, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Volkswagen, and many others and they have been granted over 160 U.S. patents and has published over 100 peer-reviewed papers in leading scientific journals.
As a leader in the space, Eric is often called upon to evangelize on all aspects of quantum computing.Prior to D-Wave, Eric was a principal investigator at Northrop Grumman Space Technology (formerly TRW, Inc.) where he ran a multi-million dollar DARPA program in Quantum Computing using superconducting integrated circuit technology.
In our wide-ranging conversation, we cover many things, including:
- How quantum computing unlocks new paradigms
- The reason quantum computers are a race akin to AI
- Why countries are investing heavily in quantum
- How to simulate the future with perfect accuracy
- Why reality isn’t what you think and physicists often get it wrong too
- The reason we may all be living in a quantum computer simulation
- How quantum computing can help solve many of the world’s impossible problems
- Understanding the origins of life
- When quantum computers will pass conventional computing in terms of price efficiency
Make a Tax-Deductible Donation to Support The Disruptors